The Development Area of the 21st Century
- A streamlined regulatory environment that reduces the direct and indirect costs of doing business and allows investors to focus on their core business missions.
- High quality infrastructure and services to support site industries and to promote environmentally sustainable economic development.
- A private sector-led development and management approach that is responsive to market imperatives and caters to world-class investors.
- On-site logistics facilities to take advantage of existing infrastructure, support site enterprises and potentially serve as a forward shipping location for Jordanian exporters.
- Quality of life-enhancing housing and auxiliary services to support the attraction and retention of human resources at all levels.